How to update your Embr Wave using the Embr Wave app.
The latest firmware update is available to everyone with the Embr Wave app.
To get the latest firmware, follow the steps below:
- If you haven't already, download the app for iOS or for Android.
- Make sure your Embr Wave wristband is paired with the Embr Wave app.
- To pair your device, arrange your Embr Wave wristband with your phone side-by-side. Open the Embr Wave App. Then, with your Embr Wave off (no lights) press and hold the center of your Wave's light bar for 5 seconds.
- When the light bar flashes a green ping pong light pattern, tap Confirm in your Embr Wave app. A menu will then pop up requesting to pair your Embr Wave. Tap Pair, and you'll be all set with this step. If you are trying to update multiple Embr Waves, we recommend attempting pairing away from the other Embr Waves (e.g. have your other Embr Waves in another room before attempting to perform the update for one).
- A pop-up should appear alerting you that your Embr Wave is out of date and needs to be updated.
- While your Embr Wave is updating, try to keep it as close to your phone as possible to avoid interrupting the firmware update process.
Not seeing an answer to your question? E-mail us at email@example.com!