Embr Wave is water-resistant but not waterproof. That means a few drops of water on the surface of your Wave wouldn't hurt, but you shouldn't submerge it in water or you may damage the internal components. You can wash your hands while wearing Embr Wave, for example, but we'd recommend pushing it farther up your arm when you do, just to be on the safe side!
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Can I wear Embr Wave some place other than my wrist (like my ankle)?
- What is Embr Wave?
- Can Embr Wave help with menopause or hot flashes?
- How can Embr Wave have an effect on my comfort if it’s only acting on my wrist?
- Does Embr Wave change your core body temperature?
- Is Embr Wave just tricking my brain?
- How does Embr Wave warm or cool your skin?
- How can I clean my Embr Wave?
- What is the band made out of?
- What are the dimensions of Embr Wave?