You can set your Embr Wave to Fall Asleep Mode right before bed or ahead of time! Here's how:
- Open up the Embr Wave app.
- On the main screen with the temperature dial, tap the Modes button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Fall Asleep for warming, cooling, or both.
- Tap the X at the top right of the window to exit the Modes menu.
- Then, start warming or cooling as you would normally (either by using the light bar or the -/+ buttons in the app). The light bar will fade to black after a few seconds so that the lights don’t disturb your sleep.
Fall Asleep Mode will now be the default setting until you change it again in the Modes menu.
To restart a session (if you’re still awake after the first one ends, or if you wake up in the night):
- Click the light bar anywhere to wake it up.
- Click once again on the warming or cooling side to restart your session at your last used settings. The LEDs in the light bar will fade to black after a few seconds.