If this is your first time pairing Embr Wave, start at Step 3 when prompted to pair your device.
- In the Embr Wave app, tap the gear icon (⚙️) to access the app settings.
- Tap "Pair New Device".
- Press and hold down the middle of the Light Bar for 4-5 seconds, until you see a green light pattern.
- Tap "Confirm" when you see a green light appear and wait for the app to scan for your Embr Wave.
- Tap "Pair" while the green light is flashing.
- Your Embr Wave should be successfully connected!
After this your Embr Wave should automatically pair with the app when it's nearby.
TIP: If you’re having trouble getting the green light pattern to appear, you can try pressing and holding both sides of the light bar with your thumbs for 4-5 seconds. Let go as soon as the green light pattern starts, and then tap "Confirm."
You can only have one Embr Wave paired to a device at once. If you want to pair another Embr Wave on the same device, it will overwrite the previous Wave and only connect automatically with the most recently paired Wave.