If this is your first time pairing yourWave, start at Step 3 when prompted to pair your device.
- In the Embr Wave app, tap the gear icon (⚙️) to access the app settings.
- Tap "Pair New Device".
- Press and hold down the middle of the Light Bar for 4-5 seconds, until you see a green light pattern.
- Tap "Confirm" when you see a green light appear and wait for the app to scan for your Embr Wave.
- Tap "Pair" while the green light is flashing.
- Your Wave should be successfully connected!
After this your Wave should automatically pair with the app when it's nearby.
TIP: If you’re having trouble getting the green light pattern to appear, you can try pressing and holding both sides of the light bar with your thumbs for 4-5 seconds. Let go as soon as the green light pattern starts, and then tap "Confirm."
You can only have one Wave paired to a device at once. If you want to pair another Wave on the same device, it will overwrite the previous Wave and only connect automatically with the most recently paired Wave.