If you're trying to start a warming or cooling session on your Wave and find that the session stops prematurely and returns to standby (half blue/half red lights), you can now download a fix for this in the App Store! [Note: If you are experiencing this issue and have an Android phone, please contact us for help.]
For iOS users: The fix is available in app version 1.1.20. Not sure which version you have? Tap the gear icon to open Settings, and then scroll all the way down to tap System Info:
Your Embr Wave app may have already updated itself to app version 1.1.20 automatically. Otherwise, you should be able to find the update in the App Store:
If you're not seeing that available update when you check the App Store, you may need to do one of the following:
1. Open the App Store.
2. Go to the "Updates" section of App Store.
3. Tap near the top of the screen below the "Updates" text, then hold and pull down, then release to refresh the page.
4. When the spinning wait cursor finishes spinning, any new app updates will appear.
If none of the above work, it's possible your app store cache might be full, so here's something else you can try.
1. Launch the App Store app from your iPhone or iPad Home screen.
2. Tap ten times on any of the tab buttons at the bottom (Featured, Top Charts, Explore, Search, Updates)