Watch the video below to learn how to install your new nylon comfort band in less than 3 minutes:
Watch the video below to learn how to install your new leather band in less than 2 minutes:
Prefer to read instructions without a video? No problem! Check out these steps below:
1. To install a different band, take your Embr Wave and turn it upside down so that the watch pin is exposed.
2. Next, take the spring bar tool (included with your new band) and use the prongs to push the notched portion of the watch pin toward the center of the band, so that you can gently release the strap out from the plastic end caps.
3. Remove the watch pin and keep it some place safe while you use the spring bar tool to release the pin on the other side of the strap.
4. Insert one of the watch pins into one end of your new band. With both your Embr Wave and the new strap facing bottom-up, insert one end of the pin into the hole in the white plastic end cap. (You'll know which side of the strap is the bottom since it will be the one with a notch cut out!)
5. Use the spring bar tool to compress the watch pin until you can gently pop the lug into place, securing the band on that side.
6. Repeat on the other side of the band, remembering that the side of the strap with the notch cut out is the side that should be on the bottom of your Wave.