If you are being prompted to upgrade or update your firmware when you open the Embr Wave app but the upgrade window keeps popping up as soon as the update finishes, the update process might be getting interrupted due to connectivity issues. Here are a few things to try:
- Upgrade with wifi disabled on your device:
- If disabling wifi doesn't work, try updating while in Guest Mode:
- Delete the Embr Wave app and re-download.
- When prompted to log in, select Log in as a Guest.
- Enter your email address OR skip this step by tapping Skip in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Proceed through the tutorial screens until prompted to upgrade.
- If the upgrade is successful and you would like to go back to your original account, you can log out by tapping the gear icon in the upper right of the screen to open up Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Log Out.
- Log in again using your phone number or Facebook.