To send or receive Embraces, you need to have Bluetooth enabled on your device and have your Wave paired to the Embr Wave app. You will also need Wifi or a cellular data to use Embrace.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- What is Embrace?
- Can I use Embrace if I’m signed in to the app as a Guest?
- Will I ever lose control over my Wave device? Will other people be able to activate it remotely?
- Why do Embraces have to be warm? What does warmth have to do with emotions or connection? Is this just a gimmick?
- What does an Embrace feel like? Will I be able to try it?
- I'm already too warm. Why would I want more warmth?
- How do I add a friend?
- How do I send an Embrace to a friend?
- How warm will an Embrace be? Can I control the temperature?
- Can anyone see the contents of messages I’ve sent?