The Wave 2 app has been specifically designed for the Wave 2 device, so the Wave 1 is not compatible with the new app, or vice versa. Wave 1 is only compatible with the Wave 1 app. You are able to download each app in the Apple App Store as well as Google Play:
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- What’s new with the Wave 2 Mobile App?
- Can I use the Wave 2 App with my Wave 1? Can I use the old app with my Wave 2?
- What devices can I use the Wave 2 app on? What operating systems are compatible?
- What are presets for Wave 2?
- Can I connect my Wave 2 to a more than one phone or tablet?
- How can I check what firmware or app version my Wave 2 is using?
- How can I get the latest firmware update in the Wave 2 App?
- How do I edit, rename, and save custom sessions in the Wave 2 app?
- Does changing the session duration change the way the cooling or warming waveforms feel?
- Can I get the same range of cooling and warming temperatures with Wave 2 that I used to get with my Wave 1? How do the temperature levels in the Wave 2 app compare to the temperature dial in the Wave 1 app?