Embr Labs has partnered with nok to let you try the Wave for free, no money down! Try it at home for 7 days and decide whether to keep or send it back, with free shipping and free returns.
Here’s how it works:
When you click one of the Try for $0 down with nok buttons on the Embr Labs website, you’ll be taken over to nok’s website and place your order there.
- Choose the Wave you’d like to try and click the Try now button.
- You’ll create an account with nok, enter your payment and shipping information, and complete your order. (No charges or deposit will be taken when you start your tryout.)
- nok will ship your Wave, and you’ll be able to try it at home for 7 days.
- When your tryout is up, you decide whether or not you want to keep the device or send it back.
- If you keep your Wave, your payment method will be charged for the cost of the device.
- If you don’t want to keep it, just send it back for free using the included prepaid return label.
For more information, visit nok or contact the nok support team by phone or text at 929-447-6568 or by email email@example.com
How long can I try the Wave at home with nok?
You can try the Wave at home for free for 7 days. Your tryout starts on the day you receive your product. When your tryout ends, you decide whether to keep (and pay for) your Wave or send it back for free.
What happens if I don’t return my nok tryout on time?
If you neglect to return the product, you are subject to a $20 charge for each day the product is kept. After 7 days, you are subject to a charge equating the full retail price of the product. If for any reason you are unable to return your unit on time, the key is communication. Simply notify nok’s customer service team (firstname.lastname@example.org), and they’ll be happy to help get things resolved and grant you an extension. nok doesn’t like to charge late fees and ONLY does so if it’s absolutely necessary.
If it’s $0 down, why do I have to enter my payment information?
While you won’t be charged when you order a tryout from nok, nok requires you to enter your payment information to verify your identity and ensure that the tryout product ends up with you, safe and sound.
Will my Wave be covered by the Embr Labs 1-year warranty?
If you end up purchasing your Wave, your Wave will be covered by a 1-year limited warranty, as outlined in the Terms of Sale. This means that if your device stops working or has a defect that we're not able to troubleshoot, you may be eligible for a free replacement.
If you’re still within the 7-day tryout period, contact nok at email@example.com for help with a replacement.
I live outside of the United States. Can I try the Wave with nok?
At this time, nok tryout are only available to US customers.
What if I have more questions or need help with my nok tryout?
Embr Labs doesn’t have information about nok tryouts, orders, or accounts, so if you need help or have more questions about how nok works, head over to their website or reach out to their support team:
- nok How It Works
- nok Help Center
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- call or text: 929-447-6568