Why did my FSA card get declined?Updated 8 months ago
Here are some common reasons for why your FSA card was declined:
- You may have passed your FSA plan deadline
- There may not be enough FSA funds remaining in your account
- The total amount exceeds your available FSA balance
- Your FSA card could be inactive
- Your FSA doesn't allow for certain items
Since we don't have access to your FSA plan details, it's best to follow up with your FSA administrator to find out why your card was declined.