Your satisfaction with our product is important to us, and we understand that the Wave is a unique type of device that may not work for everyone!
Before we walk you through the returns process, we'd like to check on a few things—they might seem a little silly to you, but since the Wave is the first device of its kind, there's been some confusion about how to use it! Many customers report that it can take about a week of using the Wave to understand how/if it's helping them. Please check out our tips here to make sure you've been using your Wave correctly.
(If you are initiating a return for a warranty replacement, DO NOT use this portal. Instead, please contact our support team to initiate the warranty process.)
If you still feel like the Wave just isn't for you, the return process is as follows:
- Start your return at returns.embrlabs.com within 30 days of your order's ship date.
- Click on the item(s) you wish to return and choose a return reason for each item.
- Then, click the green COMPLETE RETURN button at the bottom of the screen to receive a refund estimate and download a prepaid USPS shipping label.
- Use prepaid USPS label to send us your Wave with its original packaging, manuals, and accessories. [Note: Shipping labels not used within 15 days will be voided by USPS, and your return authorization may be invalidated or subject to additional restocking fees of up to 50% as a result.]
- Once we receive this shipment from you, we'll inspect it to make sure the product is in good condition and that all accessories are included; and then we'll issue you a full refund, less the cost of return shipping. This process typically takes about 2 weeks from the date your return is delivered. If the return is damaged or missing any manuals and accessories, we reserve the right to take a 15% restocking fee.
Purchases made from November 15-December 31 may be returned through January 31 of the following year.
To get all nitty-gritty details, please click here to read our full return policy.