Yes! It's essentially treated the same as any smartwatch or wearable that you might have on your wrist. Just remember to take it off before you pass through the scanners!
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- What is Embr Wave?
- Can Embr Wave help with menopause or hot flashes?
- When should I not be using Embr Wave? What situations is Embr Wave best for?
- How can my Wave have an effect on my comfort if it’s only acting on my wrist?
- Does the Wave change your core body temperature?
- Is Embr Wave just tricking my brain?
- How does Embr Wave warm or cool your skin?
- Can I wear Embr Wave some place other than my wrist (like my ankle)?
- What kind of waves does Embr Wave send to my body? Is it safe?
- Does Embr Wave tell time? Can it count my steps?