To manually turn off your Wave device, press and hold either button to turn your Wave off. If you’re in the middle of a warming or cooling session, simply press and hold either button to get your Wave into standby mode with the white indicator light, and then press and hold either button again briefly to turn it off.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect my Wave 2 to the app?
- How do I start warming or cooling with my Wave 2?
- How do I start a session at my last used settings with my Wave 2?
- How do I check my Wave 2 battery status?
- How do I charge Wave 2?
- How do I wear my Wave 2?
- Can I disable or turn off warming or cooling entirely on my Wave 2? Can I set my Wave to Cooling Only or Warming Only?
- Why am I being asked to enter my age when I create an account in the Wave 2 app?
- Is there a way to dim the lights on the Wave 2? Can I turn the lights off?
- How do I turn off my Wave 2 or manually stop a warming or cooling session?