The Wave 2 app is downloadable on Android platforms running at least Android versions 10 and 11, and all major iOS phone platforms running at least iOS 14. While the app can be downloaded on various tablets, it is not optimized for those platforms and may not display the whole screen!
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- What’s new with the Wave 2 Mobile App?
- Can I use the Wave 2 App with my Wave 1? Can I use the old app with my Wave 2?
- What devices can I use the Wave 2 app on? What operating systems are compatible?
- What are presets for Wave 2?
- Can I connect my Wave 2 to a more than one phone or tablet?
- How can I check what firmware or app version my Wave 2 is using?
- How can I get the latest firmware update in the Wave 2 App?
- How do I edit, rename, and save custom sessions in the Wave 2 app?
- Does changing the session duration change the way the cooling or warming waveforms feel?
- Can I get the same range of cooling and warming temperatures with Wave 2 that I used to get with my Wave 1? How do the temperature levels in the Wave 2 app compare to the temperature dial in the Wave 1 app?